I was tagged by the lovely reader-beautihunter ♥.
1. Mellow (though I’m more melodramatic :P)
2. Coffee Brown
3. Dark Brown
4. I’m obsessed with peanut butter. Yum, Yum!
6. My couch with a book
7. Emma Stone you are my besty even though you don’t know it
9. Oof, this one is hard. They always change based on my mood:)
10. Oh man! This one is even harder! But I’d have to say Pride & Prejudice, The Gift & (this book is what really got me into reading when I was a wee child) Island of the Blue Dolphin
Tagging: betterbooksandthings simplybookdrunk bmcafee96 books0977 bookpatrol lifeofbookworm bookloving-twins teachingliteracy itsaboutbooks libraryshelves booklover booklust bluestockingbookworm moonlight-and-teardrops booksarehereforyou nepheletempest ifreakinlovebooks emmaraveling prettybooks bookphile
Tag and pass along!
It’s raining! Why not! Hi guys!
I was tagged by ejmellowbookends. I don’t know you personally, but thank you for thinking of lil ol’ me, & you seem lovely!
1. Ali G or Lil Carpal Tunnel, it depends which room I’m in
2. Existential Mocha
3. Electric Strawberry Brown
4. I’m allergic to peanut butter. Ah, Ah! One time I accidentally ate peanuts that were all up in my Indian food on the sly (where’s Ashton, amirite) and I called 911 on myself. But they took extra long to get to me because my uni’s security stopped them from entering the campus! And after a sleepless night in the ER, I was so disoriented that I just walked the 20 minutes back to campus! But no, I did not lay me down to rest before stopping at the best deli in town, where while paying for my sandwich, the cashier hit on me! And I accidentally gave him my post-allergy prescription with my crumpled ten dollar bill! We laughed together!
5. hot pink, which apparently used to be a very masculine color. gender is a construct, guys
6. any bookstore in the fall or the botans in spring or that one hidden pink sanded beach in bermuda in the summer or wherever my family is in the winter
7. James Franco you have been the most stable romantic interest in my life and you don’t even know it but we broke up kind of recently and you also don’t even know it
8. RiFF RAFF
9. Whenever I’m asked this question, I not only forget every song that I’ve ever liked—I forget everything I ever liked. Then I get a stomach ache. But I just listened to You Know What by N.E.R.D. while making strawberry oatmeal, and I really really really really really like that song.
10. How dare you??? Hahaha but there are a few standards that mean a lot to me—-East of Eden by Steinbeck, Invisible Cities by Calvino, Pale Fire by Nabokov, and Blood and Guts in High School by Kathy Acker.
I’m «tagging» everyone who sees this, this is my challenge 2 u xx